This privacy notice is to let you know how companies within the Group promise to look after your personal information. This includes what you tell us about yourself, what we learn by having you as a customer, and the choices you give us about what marketing you want us to send you. This notice explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
How we collect data
We may collect information about you or your business from one of these sources:
From third parties.
Data you provide to us:
– When you apply for a credit account
– When you talk to us on the phone
– When you use our website
– When you send emails and letters
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you. “Personal Information” is any information that is identifiable with you, as an individual.
Personal information we collect may include:
– Mailing Address
– Telephone Number
– Email Address
– Fax Number
Plastech Group Ltd may collect personal information for the following purposes:
– For administrative and commercial business purposes
– To establish and maintain responsible commercial relations with customers
– To fulfil our contractual obligations
– To provide on-going services
– To understand customer needs and preferences
– To meet legal and regulatory requirements
– Other uses as may be permitted or required by applicable law
Unless required or permitted by law, we shall not use or disclose your personal information for a new purpose not identified here.
Choice and Consent
When you send a request to us through our website, you will be required to confirm your acceptance for Plastech Group Ltd to use and store your details on our database.
You may withdraw or modify your consent at any time through contacting Plastech Group Ltd at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use and Retention
Plastech Group Ltd limits the use of personal information to the purposes identified in this Policy and for which the individual has provided implicit or explicit consent. We retain personal information for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations.
Personal information provided to us by you is primarily stored on servers in The United Kingdom and personal information no longer required will be erased.
Third Party Disclosure
Disclosure of your information to third parties:
– To the extent necessary to run our business
– To our service providers
– To fulfil any contracts we enter into with you
– Where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
– Plastech Group Ltd will not sell your information to third parties.
Plastech Group Ltd provides individuals with access to their personal information for review or update. If you wish to access your personal information to challenge accuracy or update it to ensure completeness, you may email us at email@example.com
We will provide a response within 30 days of receiving an access request. If under certain circumstances we are unable to fully separate your personal information from that of another individual, we will not be able to provide you with access to your information.
Plastech Group Ltd will strive to maintain an accurate and complete record of your personal information for the purposes identified in this Policy. If you believe your personal information may be inaccurate, you may contact us to access your personal information and take steps to verify, update, and correct it.
Your rights in relation to your information:
– To access your information and to receive information about its use
– To have your information corrected and/or completed
– To have your information deleted
– To restrict the use of your information
– To receive your information in a portable format
– To object to the use of your information
– To withdraw your consent to the use of your information
– To avoid having significant decisions made about you based solely on automated processing of your information, including profiling or to complain to a supervisory authority.
Security for Privacy
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, however no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Plastech Group Ltd protects personal information against unauthorized access in accordance with established policies and procedures. Security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information protect information.
Monitoring and Enforcement
Plastech Group Ltd monitors compliance with its privacy policies and procedures. Users may file privacy complaints and disputes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org Every privacy-related complaint will be acknowledged, documented, and investigated, with the results being provided to the complainant. If the complaint is found to be justified, appropriate measures will be taken as a result.